Powering The Drill Zone

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Diagram Software

Play Diagram Software

Jes Basketball Software- Version I always used up until this spring. Free program http://www.jes-basketball.com/playbook/download.html

Fast Draw- The best program available http://fastmodelsoftware.com/products/College.php

Most of the diagrams I put up through this blog are done with an awesome program called fast draw. I started using this program this past spring and it has been a great tool for our staff. I can quickly draw up a play or drill and email them or print them off for my staff. I used the Jes software program for about 5 years but couldn't get it to work with our schools mac computers. Thats why I changed to Fast Draw and not sure if I could ever go back. The link I provided to the fast draw program allows you to download their program to your computer in a couple of mins for $35 per year. You can also call the number provided on their site and talk to a sales rep. I was able to get them to do a lifetime liscence for a little over $100. I absolutely do not work for or get sponsered by either of these companies but just thought I would share this info with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment