Powering The Drill Zone

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Competitive Shooting Drill

Always looking for shooting drills to do in practice. I like to break up practice so that It doesn't become boring for the coaches or the players. After sitting through a long practice yesterday on the football field I started to think about things to do for kids that aren't my main guys that are getting most of the court and instruction time. A quick shooting drill usually helps everyone stay on track a little better. And I have also found that if you switch shooting drills up frequently kids will avoid going through the motions.



http://www.box.net/shared/r4cz4i5z3b



I'm also looking for ideas regarding how to become a better teacher on the basketball court. I have found some great ideas and lists already but would love to hear some ideas from visitors.

bmoore@plano88.org

No comments:

Post a Comment