Powering The Drill Zone

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Post Entry Pass Drill

I was just talking to one of my mentors in coaching the other day and started thinking about some of the things that I have learned. His basic advice to me before our first practice was don't worry about doing new things at first do what you are comfortable with. This was some great advice especially since I had learned a lot of great things from great coaches. As my comfort level grew I started trying new drills and adapting old drills. One year I only had 9 players which might explain why I have quite a few drills that go 3 on 3 or 4 on 4. Here is one of my favorite drills that I experimented with and have had quite a bit of success with. It might not work for everyone but I have had quite a bit of success with it.

http://www.box.net/shared/9qea75hhxu

No comments:

Post a Comment