Powering The Drill Zone

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weak Hand Development

I love 2 ball dribbling at practice because it forces kids to use their weak hand. Last summer I really concentrated on finding weak hand drills to use in practice.. Coach Eastman from the Celtics has great weak hand drills. I have read so much of his stuff that he makes available online I can’t remember where I heard him talk about the importance of Weak Hand Development. He points out a great idea that if you spend 5-10 minutes a day on just your weak hand how much better you will get. I don’t like to do the same drills every day so we went out and found 20-30 great drills that can be used to develop the weak hand. Probably used 10 of them. If you have any ideas, questions or comments let me know.




http://www.box.net/shared/cxhmfpi3u0

No comments:

Post a Comment